Covid-19 Quarantine Guidelines
updates as of 3/14/22
Currently, the studio has a mask optional policy. We would like to make you aware of our updated Covid policy for exposure and quarantine which aligns with the State of Connecticut guidelines.
If you’ve been exposed to someone with COVID-19 and you are vaccinated
You do not have to quarantine or self-isolate, but you should wear a mask around other people for 5 days. – Mask Required At Studio
If you’ve been exposed to someone with COVID-19, and you’re unvaccinated
Quarantine for 5 days and observe for new symptoms daily. – Do Not Return To Studio
• After 5 days, you must note any symptoms and take a COVID-19 test.
• If you test positive, isolate for a further 5 days and continue to observe any symptoms. If you do NOT have symptoms, wear a mask for another 5 days but continue to observe for symptoms. If symptoms develop, you must isolate until they resolve (i.e. check again to see if they improve by the fifth day) If you DO have symptoms, isolate at home until your symptoms are gone. Check with your doctor for help.
• If you test negative, wear a mask around other people while at home for 5 days. You may still be carrying the virus despite the negative test, so a mask will prevent spreading it to others.
If you were exposed and develop symptoms during quarantine:
• Get tested immediately. Take note of the type of symptoms you have.
• Wait until 5 days from the onset of your symptoms. Check if your symptoms improve. This includes being fever-free for at least 24 hours without help from medications.
ALWAYS, monitor for symptoms. If you show symptoms stay home and get tested.